What's new

"Nuckin Futs"!

findtim

Top Contributor
i say ... go for it... their target market is a bunch of blokes in a pub so why not !, i'm REALLLLYYY surprise nibble nobbys nuts didn't do anything??

also just look at FCUK , what a great brand they have got because it is close to a word.

------------

when i was 18 i played in an indoor cricket team in brissie called "FarQ's" , they wouldn't let us have that name the next season so we changed it to "FarQ's 2" , needless to say we didn't play a 3rd season LOL

tim

neddy

Top Contributor
This is a true story from over 20 years ago. Giving away my age now .... :)

Nobby's Nuts had a great advertising campaign based on the slogan "Nibble Nobby's Nuts".

At a party one night, this gorgeous girl walked in with a T-Shirt emblazoned with "I Nibble Nobby's Nuts".

She was closely followed by her boyfriend who had a T-Shirt emblazoned with:

"My name is Nobby"

:D

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
when i was 18 i played in an indoor cricket team in brissie called "FarQ's" , they wouldn't let us have that name the next season so we changed it to "FarQ's 2" , needless to say we didn't play a 3rd season LOL

tim

You made me laugh. I am not surprised at this Tim. :D

payattention

Archived Member
I swear there was a Comedy Company or Full Frontal skit about "nibble nobbys nuts before nobble nibbles yours" or something to that effect. Can't find it though from searching. I use to tape it on VHS and watch while my parents we're not at home as we were not allowed to watch that as kids heh.

m8e

Top Contributor
The Farkawi

The 3rd drummer in my first band wanted us to change our name to "The Farkawi"

He always described it as, we walk on stage every gig and yell out

"Hi, we're The Farkawi!"

(he was a a semi-grizzled touring muso from his previous band, and he said by the end of a tour he rarely knew exactly where the fcuk he was)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo