1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

"Not Happy Jan..."

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by Kaiser77, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Kaiser77

Kaiser77 Membership: Community

I recently purchased a domain on NF and haven't been able to reach the seller/current registrant to complete the transaction.

Not happy Jan.

Will give it one more day.

K77.

2. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Then what?

3. soj

soj Founder

Same thing happened to me, was a ripper domain, I accepted his full asking price, and the only details were an email, no name or phone number. Tried contacting, no luck, so I checked the whois and emailed that address, only to be told that it wasn't that person and wanting 5 times more! I wasn't happy at all!!!

4. payattention

payattention Archived Member

Is the seller legally bound to sell if they accept your bid as final? I thought that sort of thing was binding in the same manner it is on eBay. Of course, pursuing it further isn't worth it in 95% of cases but I'm sure there are exceptions to this.

5. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

only the old folk remember that commercial , it does suck to think that you settle on a good domain and then that happens , i can't remember but i thought it was considered legally binding when sold via netfleet

surely david will let us know