What's new

No more exacts/CPC or Competition metrics

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
I'm sorry to announce that Google has deemed that our "use of the AdWords API does not have any connection with the AdWords Program and therefore is not allowed". This audit seems to be consistent with the audits of many adwords API customers late last year which hit big players like seomoz and raven.

This means we will no longer be providing new exacts/CPC/Competition data from Google.

In the short term we will still have some old data which will continue to rank terms we have searched for in the past.

We will be looking into non-Google alternatives for you as soon as possible so please bear with us as we look into the best alternative. As always our ears are open to ideas on data you would find useful.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Yeah I think that's a little unfortunate - though it isn't the end of the world. I'd normally double check the stats on all the domains I'd buy anyway.

duncan22

Delay the auctions to start at 4pm and churn it out manually using the keyword tool? Can't take too long?

Mark

Top Contributor
Delay the auctions to start at 4pm and churn it out manually using the keyword tool? Can't take too long?

Yes, that would work! We will do this next week, although it will only be a temporary solution. We're meeting with some big data providers next week, so hoping we can get some bigger and better stats soon :)

findtim

Top Contributor
just to throw some positive into this issue that this change will not affect my view of the great service NF offer, yes i am going to have to do some more research now but "so what" , i actually always did anyway as most people i talk to do as well.

i think if we give NF "space" to sort out the next answer then i am sure we will all be happy in the end.

i think the 4pm idea is a good one but i'd say DO NOT do it, grab that 1hour of wasted time to find a long term solution, any trader knows how to do it themselves so suck it up and do your own research, my suggestion is NF just focus on what they are good at.

short term loss for a long term gain.

tim

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Just an update on this.

All the big providers and even little providers who can give us the data we need are unable to provide us with the data for display. It seems they all want you to use their tools directly so they can sell the data to each of us separately.

I have disabled the display of the data in the advanced view and in the download of the csv file. We will still do our best to sort the data so that you do not have to wade through 1000s of keywords.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member