What's new

newbie and frustrations

nokey1

Hi All

I have been a regular domain buyer since 1990 and have acrued approx 700 domain names.
When i started I didnt really know what I was doing and purchased names on what I thought etc.
Again i never monetised them but ,merely parked them for years earning no monies(silly me).
Glad I found this forum as wanted to vent my frustrations on a particular company(not a single member) .
I want to see if any other members had experienced the same problem ..is this Kosher..
regards
Nokey

soj

Founder
Hi nokey1 - welcome to DNT.

As for your desire to vent, that is fine - as long as it is constructive and factual - and you are not just intent on "flaming". Probably a god idea to read the rules first!

Cheers, Ned

Commission Factory

Hi All

I have been a regular domain buyer since 1990 and have acrued approx 700 domain names.
When i started I didnt really know what I was doing and purchased names on what I thought etc.
Again i never monetised them but ,merely parked them for years earning no monies(silly me).
Glad I found this forum as wanted to vent my frustrations on a particular company(not a single member) .
I want to see if any other members had experienced the same problem ..is this Kosher..
regards
Nokey

700 domains....have you monetised them now?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member