1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

New WHMCS modules now available for Wholesale customers

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by VentraIP, Oct 11, 2012.

1. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know about our latest blog post, which highlights the first of our new WHMCS modules.

http://ventraip.com.au/blog/wholesale/new-whmcs-modules-for-wholesale-customers-available/

The two modules available are SSL and the Domain Availability Checker.

Our domain module is almost ready and should be available next week. It's being built by WHMCS themselves and will be released as standard from the next release of WHMCS.

We are still running a promotion for DNtrade members until October 31 that gives you $50.00 off your first annual fee. To take up this offer, simply head to https://wholesalesystem.com.au/signup/ and choose "DNtrade" in the "How Did You Find Us" section.

2. ScottNugent

ScottNugent Membership: VIP

FINALLY! Thanks guys might sign up for Wholesale soon :)

3. CyberClick

CyberClick Membership: Trader

I called VentraIp on Monday to learn more about the program. I received a message bank so I left a message with my phone number. It's now Friday and haven't received a call. :(

4. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi CyberClick,

I'm very annoyed to hear this. ALL voicemails should be returned so I'm not sure why yours wasn't.

Can you send me a private message with your name and contact name and I'll have one of the boys contact you ASAP.

5. CyberClick

CyberClick Membership: Trader

Pm sent, thank you.