1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

new website project

Discussion in 'Site Review' started by sensoryfx, May 30, 2011.

1. sensoryfx

sensoryfx Membership: Community

I finally decided to do something with a domain I have had for a while but wasnt sure what to do with. www.accesschristianity.com

I have set it up as a 'Christian Business networking site' with a business directory, forum and community style messaging/profiling addon.

I also intend to post up regular business related articles to keep the site fresh.

The ultimate goal is to be able to generate some income from affiliate type links.

Feedback please :)

2. ScottNugent

ScottNugent Membership: VIP

To be honest, the whole "Christianity" thing may turn some of those crazy god-haters away. :\

3. sensoryfx

That comment made absolutely no sence at all ...

4. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Much like a site about sewing would turn off the sewing haters. Agree with sensory, comment doesn't make much sense.

5. ScottNugent

ScottNugent Membership: VIP

It's a social and ethical issue. First thing you will learn about if you ever do a software qualification course.

Your just limiting down your demographic. Pretty large demographic though :p

6. sensoryfx

Well if you call one in 3 people on the planet, or 2.1 billion people limiting.

7. djuqa

djuqa Membership: Trader

Exactly.
    Domaining is all about niche targeting.
    Christianity is one of the LARGEST niches.

8. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Let's all do a "software qualification course" then, so we can all learn that "accesschristianity.com" should not be a religious based site.