What's new

New Website Launched

DavidL

Top Contributor
Great site, Troy - well done. Between you and Don, you seem to be putting out some great geo sites.

I have a domain hunterwines.com.au if you are interested? Notice you have a few hunter related domains so maybe you'd have an idea for it rather than just leaving it parked?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I quite like the sliding photos up top

For booking enquiries please contact Hunter Valley restaurants directly.

Is that why there are no phone numbers next to the address's , i am wondering if you approached them for paid listings ?

Will you have to update the news once a month or some other set time period ?

looking good !

Last edited:

soj

Founder
Looking good as always Troy, i like that you've gone with a nice sleek professional design, I see so many sites thrown up with such average designs. Also liking the integration with roamfree. How well are the commissions through these sites?

TroyW

Top Contributor
Thanks guys, IMO this is my best website to date. I'm running this design across all my websites so I'm pleased people seem to like it.

Historically it's been difficult to get money out of restaurants. I've tried some affiliate programs like MenuLog but they just don't have the numbers. I will be contacting restaurants directly soon, but I'm holding off until I launch my new CyberClick website. Restaurants, tour companies, etc all on the list along with going direct to hotel owners that don't use affiliate programs.

Yes, no contact details for restaurants, tour providers, etc until they pay ;)

RoamFree runs between 6-10% commission depending on the booking. Pretty good program but there's a fair bit of work cleaning their data as alot of their stuff is out of date and/or the venues don't work with them.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Nice work Troy. I'd be adding as much news articles as you can to drive long tail search traffic.

A few Google alerts (with specific params like "hunter valley"+inurl:.com.au etc) here and there is what i would use for to find news for my niche..

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member