What's new

NEW Premium Auction - Friday 28 May, 2:30PM AEST

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
We are pleased to introduce our latest private and exclusive premium domain name auction - A unique selection of just 20 select .com.au Domains
Auction final bids by Friday 28 May, 2:30PM AEST
Extended bids until 3:00PM AEST

With just $5000 starting price on TM.com, and no reserves on the other domains these domains will sell!

NB: The sale of any of these domains is classified as a secondary market activity, so the 6-month sale restrictions do not apply for future sales. These domains can be resold immediately if desired.

TM.com.au – Starting price $5000
North.com.au – No reserve
Economist.com.au – No reserve
Heaters.com.au – No reserve
CameraLenses.com.au – No reserve
Guarantee.com.au – No reserve
Sleepwear.com.au – No reserve
Briefcases.com.au – No reserve
Purses.com.au – No reserve
Eyewear.com.au – No reserve
ZodiacSigns.com.au – No reserve
Bouquets.com.au – No reserve
WhiteWine.com.au – No reserve
Interpreter.com.au – No reserve
Gardener.com.au – No reserve
Nutritionist.com.au – No reserve
OnlineInsuranceQuotes.com.au – No reserve
DomainForum.com.au – No reserve
Concreting.com.au – No reserve
HomeEquityLoans.com.au – No reserve

Existing Drop Members automatically gain access to our Secondary Market auctions. If you want to participate and don’t have a Drop membership, you can purchase Secondary Market Auction Membership for a onetime fee of $9.95 (NB this does not give you access to the expired domain auction).
Based on experiences gained in our previous auctions we believe we have made significant inroads into simplifying the payment process.

Some additional information and housekeeping…
• No hidden bids - The current winning bid will be openly displayed during the auction
• Auctions that receive bids in the final 5 minutes of any open period will be extended a further 15-minutes, until extended bidding closes at 3:00PM AEST.
• All participants can bid in an extended auction period.
• Bid amounts exclude GST and the Transfer (Change of Registrant) fee.
• It is a condition of participation that “Change of Registrant” must be via Drop.com.au at a discounted cost of $49.95

Click here to start bidding now: https://www.drop.com.au/fabulous

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Don't forget to check out our latest FabulousDomains Auction, featuring TM.com.au.

Don't forget to check out our latest FabulousDomains Auction, featuring TM.com.au.

Twenty premium domains, nineteen with NO reserve! Check it our now: https://www.drop.com.au/fabulous

Auction ends this Friday 28th May, 2:30PM AEST (Extended bidding until 3:00PM)

Featured Domain
TM.com.au: $5000 Reserve

A Premium 2 letter domain with meaning! The perfect domain for Trade Mark Lawyers.
Estibot appraisal: USD $37,000 (http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=7c96e5f233311dc34f4298b7ae8a78ef&domain=tm.com.au)

No Reserve Domains:
Current Bids as at 11:30AM (27 May)
WhiteWine.com.au $1,251.00
Bouquets.com.au $1,051.00
Eyewear.com.au $1,039.00
Economist.com.au $751.00
Heaters.com.au $501.00
Nutritionist.com.au $401.00
ZodiacSigns.com.au $401.00
HomeEquityLoans.com.au $351.00
North.com.au $311.00
Sleepwear.com.au $311.00
Gardener.com.au $311.00
Briefcases.com.au $301.00
OnlineInsuranceQuotes.com.au $253.00
Interpreter.com.au $201.00
CameraLenses.com.au $201.00
Purses.com.au $151.00
Concreting.com.au $101.00
DomainForum.com.au $86.00
Guarantee.com.au $74.00

Best Regards,
George Pongas

TroyW

Top Contributor
No they're all terrible, terrible! No one should bid [ INSERT WICKED LAUGH HERE & PIC OF ME RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER] :)

TroyW

Top Contributor
Using Google Keyword Tool for 'Heaters' I get 18100 for a local exact search or 450,000 for a global search not 40,500 as listed on Drop. Did I miss something?

steve

I agree Oz, but I hope it gets hotter in there, especially for Eyewear.com.au as it received multiple higher offers than the current $1,201 bid (current at 9:10AM)
Someone is looking to get a fantastic deal on that one see here:
http://www.netfleet.com.au/index.php?a=d&id=35073

Disclosure: The Netfleet sale fell through. The buyer never paid.

steve

Using Google Keyword Tool for 'Heaters' I get 18100 for a local exact search or 450,000 for a global search not 40,500 as listed on Drop. Did I miss something?

Google's data appears to have been updated yesterday. Also note Bouquets is now 1300 not 1600 and "White Wine" is now 2900 not 2400... I didn't check any others.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor

They've changed quite a few things on the external keyword tool recently (don't you just hate that). Where you used to get the last month's local search figures, there is a new column - "local monthly searches" which looks like an average across the year. If you download the data you get the following monthly data...

Apr-10 40500
Mar-10 14800
Feb-10 6600
Jan-10 5400
Dec-09 2900
Nov-09 3600
Oct-09 5400
Sep-09 5400
Aug-09 12100
Jul-09 27100
Jun-09 49500
May-09 33100

Obviously heaters is a highly seasonal search term.

All the data quoted in this particular SMA drop auction is from April 2010. For the expired domain auction we use historic data as a guide and we do advise that you carry out your own research.

Cheers

Andrew

Last edited:

TroyW

Top Contributor
They've changed quite a few things on the external keyword tool recently (don't you just hate that). Where you used to get the last month's local search figures, there is a new column - "local monthly searches" which looks like an average across the year.

Great, thanks Andrew that cleared it up for me.

DavidL

Top Contributor
I agree Oz, but I hope it gets hotter in there, especially for Eyewear.com.au as it received multiple higher offers than the current $1,201 bid (current at 9:10AM)
Someone is looking to get a fantastic deal on that one see here:
http://www.netfleet.com.au/index.php?a=d&id=35073
It sure is a great name. A genuine 'category killer'
Disclosure: The Netfleet sale fell through. The buyer never paid.

Sorry Steve...:eek:

Where you used to get the last month's local search figures, there is a new column - "local monthly searches" which looks like an average across the year.

That makes much more sense

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members