What's new

New NetFleet feature

Nova

Top Contributor
Might I add, it's a top feature!

How about a daily alert with the new domains added the previous day?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Wow Nova you're on the ball - I'm glad you like it! Just made the feature public about an hour before your post and yet to do an announcemnet.

Will probably be some bugs and improvements so please sing out. Not sure what you mean by the last question - there is a daily option??

Nova

Top Contributor
Not sure what you mean by the last question - there is a daily option??

I was after a feature whereby any domain added to the standard listings on the previous day was then emailed the following day. Basically just replacing the need to visit the "Added <7 Days Ago" listing.

I know there are RSS however I prefer emails :)

Mark

Top Contributor
I was after a feature whereby any domain added to the standard listings on the previous day was then emailed the following day. Basically just replacing the need to visit the "Added <7 Days Ago" listing.

I know there are RSS however I prefer emails :)

I've updated the tool to include this. You just need to enter the following keyword:

GREEDYME

And it will include all. Also added a keyword suggestion tool, which may or may not be useful! Lastly, the URL has changed:

http://www.netfleet.com.au/alerts

johno69

Top Contributor
+1

I'm all for daily alert emails :)

I just hope its not waking me up at 4am like another I just unsubscribed from for that reason.

Lemon

Top Contributor
Great new feature.

Can someone explain how the Netfleet quality ranking works because it seems a bit hit and miss. There are a few quality domains with low rankings like gossip.com.au 72 and other dodgy names like hotelin.com.au with a ranking of 100. To me it gives the impression that a lower quality name is worth less which can hinder sales. Any chance of either using a better algorithm or ditching it entirely.

lemon

Honan

Top Contributor
Great new feature.

Can someone explain how the Netfleet quality ranking works because it seems a bit hit and miss. There are a few quality domains with low rankings like gossip.com.au 72 and other dodgy names like hotelin.com.au with a ranking of 100. To me it gives the impression that a lower quality name is worth less which can hinder sales. Any chance of either using a better algorithm or ditching it entirely.

lemon

I believe it is the quality of the listing, not the quality of the domain

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yes that's it Joe.

In this example hotel in.com.au is rewarded by having such an aggressive target price and gossip would do a lot better if the target price were lower.

Its probably a bit rough on gossip because gossip does have some great brand able value which is hard to gauge through metrics. Hotel in has great phrase match which is making our system feel it's an absolute bargain at 200

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
As discussed before the quality of the listing is a misleading number that should not exist next to the domain listing , it only fools people into thinking names a higher quality, when in fact they are now

it is unfortunately a major and highly visible flaw in an otherwise great service

i have looked up names in the past only to find the 'direct match' has a quality rating of 50% ................wtf , for a direct match

Nova

Top Contributor
As discussed before the quality of the listing is a misleading number that should not exist next to the domain listing , it only fools people into thinking names a higher quality, when in fact they are now

it is unfortunately a major and highly visible flaw in an otherwise great service

I fully agree. Despite the intention, it's very misleading IMO.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member