1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

new InfinateWP service - backups

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by findtim, Mar 17, 2017.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i got this email last week hyping me up, today i get to see the hype.
    here's the link i got ( no affiliate of course) https://wptimecapsule.com/index.php?wptc_param=iwp
    just pop your email in its harmless and lets you get to the pricing.

i'd LOVE for feedback on this as i have some questions. especially you johno69
    it would seem at first IWP already does most of this? its seems this just does it even better?
    firstly the $597 USD ( $777 AUD) for LIFE / unlimited interests me, i think its GREAT value for someone like me having talked about this backup/hack issues for so long.
    https://wptimecapsule.com/features.html
    what i think the extra benefits make sense, auto update before back up is logical , i can see there new system saving me $600 USD within 3 months !
    i'm having trouble finding anything bad about this offer ! please trash it for me, i think the whole thing has been VERY well thought out and its a service i would truly like to have totally automated without RISK of plugin corruption.

i think its a winner for me with close to 100 sites hosted

tim

2. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    WPTC has been around a while now and free. Seems really good but for me updraftPlus is still the winner. I'll have a closer look tonight and share my thoughts.

3. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    thanks, i'd appreciate that
    tim