What's new

New here

Hey all,

I'm new here! Based in Brisbane work in the web services industry.

I've got some cool domains from ages ago and seem addicted to buying domains for new ideas/projects that I unfortunately never seem to actually get around to do!

I'm keen to see how I can use some of my domains to park and make some money or least back the registration cost over the years.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Welcome :)

I've also got quite a few domains on my 'shelf' for as yet unrealised business ventures ;)

There's only so much time in a day and most of mine are already over-booked. I've been trying to keep that in mind lately, both with domain purchases and my active websites.

On the first front I've been dropping or selling a few hundred domains, on the second I've been consolidating my sites by shutting down the less profitable ones.

So my advice is, don't go overboard on acquisitions - the more focussed and selective I've been, the more money I've made.

Be really picky about what you buy and realistic about how much time you really have for launching new projects.

I've put coming soon pages up on domains i'm looking to develop and I've also signed up to Google Webmaster Tools / Google Analytics on these domains.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member