What's new

New Auction History Layout?

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
The combined auction history has been available since the site went live in Nov last year when we combined the auctions. I just bumped into the old page which is no longer linked to and is no longer being maintained yesterday, so I updated it with a link to the new page.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
The combined auction history has been available since the site went live in Nov last year when we combined the auctions. I just bumped into the old page which is no longer linked to and is no longer being maintained yesterday, so I updated it with a link to the new page.
Yeah I didn't even notice until you added that link to that page...

:p

It looks good though!

I know this is right down there on the priority list, but would their be any chance of adding the ability to toggle between all/snapper/ama results on given days to the to do list? And potentially also be able to have a filter option that allows you to "opt" or "not opt" to show the non-sold domains?

And is there any chance of getting the data extended to at least 90 days?

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
No, primarily because I think that would be counter productive.

Why do you need 90 days data? In theory the interface is only offering 7 days data why are you even needing 30 days data?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Because I like data to analyse things and I'm sure I'm not alone. And unfortunately 30 days doesn't give you anywhere near enough data to draw statistically significant conclusions.

90% of us on these forums would consider ourselves "business men" and "investors" and whilst I can't speak for everyone else, for me, when it comes to either business or investing it's pretty much all about the numbers and maximizing the ROI.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member