What's new

NetFleet - See all domains from this seller

Nova

Top Contributor
Would it be possible to add on NetFleet a feature that shows all domains from a particular seller? For example when you view the listing of a domain, a link along the lines of 'See all domains from this seller' would be great IMO.

DavidL

Top Contributor
You want to find the guy who was selling redroses.com.au don't you ;)

Don't blame you at all.

Thanks for the feedback - it sounds like a good idea to me but some people don't want others instantly seeing all their domains.

We have had large portfolio owners add domains and request that the Listing time and other potentially identifying features are randomised for this reason. The don't neceesarily want their modus operandi made so obvious.

Does that make sense? Maybe we could work on a way for sellers to do this if they wish?

Nova

Top Contributor
You want to find the guy who was selling redroses.com.au don't you ;)

LOL - nah :)

I can see the point from the privacy side, but to be honest I don't really care about that!

Your suggestion about it being opt-in is good - it's then up to the individual as to whether they want to prevent it or not.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Thanks for the feedback - it sounds like a good idea to me but some people don't want others instantly seeing all their domains.
Why would the domains they are listing for sale not to have additional avenues for exposure?

We have had large portfolio owners add domains and request that the Listing time and other potentially identifying features are randomised for this reason. The don't neceesarily want their modus operandi made so obvious.
I don't understand what operating methods someone might use that they'd want to keep hidden?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Well say they have a bunch of domains in a particular niche that they haven't completely exploited but wanted to see how much sales interest they get before going back to 'finish off' the niche.

By displaying the names regged so far they might give away their thinking to an observer who might recognise what the person's trying to do and jump in themselves.

These might be things like

3D domains
LLL.com.au
LL.net.aus
First name domains
Surname domains
etc etc

Know what I mean?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts