1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

NetFleet question

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by johno69, Jun 22, 2009.

1. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I have a few domains on NetFleet and wanted to remove the target price.. I see some domains are listed as "Make Offer".

How do we remove the target price?

I also found a typo in the FAQs..

Unique Views are the number of people who have viewed your listing. Each person is only recorded once. Unique Views are not update din real time, and can take some hours before it is represented on Netfleet.

2. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hey Johno,

Thanks for the typo spot, mate! Will get that sorted today - appreciate it.

To change the target price to Make Offer, just set it to 0.

However I would urge you not to do it. Most people search by price so you will lose a lot of traffic to your listings from that PLUS our Quality Index rewards domains with target prices by placing them higher in all search results, categories etc.

If you look at recent sales, there are many more domains sold that had a target price than Make Offer despite the actual split being the other way round.

Hope that helps

David

3. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    thanks very much.