1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Netfleet Parked Pages -video script suggestions

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by FleurF, Aug 14, 2013.

1. FleurF

FleurF Archived Member

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I said that the development was slated for July/August and quotes are compiled, video production company almost chosen - now we're into the video scripting.

I would like to use the combined domainer sales & marketing knowledge (as well as Chris's generous offer from https://www.dntrade.com.au/netfleet-com-au/6166-any-data-nf-parking-pages-2.html) in the forum to ensure we cover all of the salient points for our new parked pages video.

We want our parked pages to be talking to the end user, to make the sales process simply and undaunting to the end user, to be a vehicle for your domain sales and to be an additional tool for YOU and YOUR SALES.

I'm asking for all selling points you would like to see included. I will endeavour to cover all of them and will advise release dates for the new parked pages.

In addition to the video, our parked pages will be re-designed to ensure maximum exposure.

Guys - you have carte blanche - you have the floor - please let me know all of your ideas asap (before 23rd August would be ideal).

If you'd prefer not to post here, email me fleurf (at) netfleet.com.au.

Thanks in advance - looking forward to seeing the suggestions.

2. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

If you guys had been listening to Chris. C and others post on this issue over the past year you would not need to ask us again to do your job for you.

3. FleurF

FleurF Archived Member

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Seriously??? What's with the incredible negativity? Damned if we do, damned if we don't! With some members, it wouldn't matter what we did, we would always be wrong!

FYI, I WAS actually listening to AND responding to Chris C who as recently as July offered to share some of his professional selling tips for the video.

Please note: we're making these improvements for both the industry AND YOUR sales - Netfleet single handedly do more for our collective sellers on the aftermarket than any other public platform. Period.

Bottom line - if you've no constructive input on this thread, there's no gun to your head - just don't respond.

If you do, however, have constructive comments, I'm looking forward to hearing from you either here or via email.

4. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

Have you been paying attention lately?

5. FleurF

FleurF Archived Member

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Closely, yes, however lets keep threads to threads.

6. Chris.C

Chris.C Membership: VIP

Great to hear.

I will definitely reply to this thread when I get a chance in the new day or two.

7. FleurF

FleurF Archived Member

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks so much Chris!

8. Chris.C

I have thrown this benefit list together really quickly.

I think it needs to be added to and refined, but I just wanted to get something down on paper so we could make some progress:

9. FleurF

FleurF Archived Member

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thank you so much Chris!

10. Chris.C

No problem.

So does anyone else have any other benefits of AU domains?

11. Chris.C

Any progress on this front?

12. Rhythm

Rhythm Membership: VIP

No progress.

13. Chris.C

With @Jonathan Gleeson arrival at NetFleet I thought I would bump this thread back up to both offer some food for thought and restart the conversation on some of these past NetFleet projects that stalled.