What's new

Netfleet "Lost" display

robert

Top Contributor
It was nice of Netfleet to display LOST on all the names today so no one could see what was going on...

neddy

Top Contributor
It was nice of Netfleet to display LOST on all the names today so no one could see what was going on...
That happens sometimes Robert - though normally it corrects itself before 2pm. Today it didn't for some reason. Obviously a glitch somewhere.

But check the WhoIs - "lost" doesn't necessarily mean "lost". ;)

findtim

Top Contributor
if you didn't win then you didn't win ! as ned says, check whois.
i don't think any display matters any more on netfleet, just bid and check your email after 1.20pm
tim

neddy

Top Contributor
i don't think any display matters any more on netfleet, just bid and check your email after 1.20pm

Even their email didn't work today Tim! I got an email saying "Although you were the highest bidder for these domain names, we unfortunately did not manage to register them for you or the reserve was not met".

Yet they did catch heaps for me.

So I do understand Robert's uncertainty.

findtim

Top Contributor
i don't know what you mean about uncertainty? there is ONLY uncertainty now, with netfleet its best bid BLIND, you just bid and hope, on drop you bid and maybe get beaten at the end, on domain shield you have a forced price point.
the only certainty is the who is after the " auctions"

tim

neddy

Top Contributor
i don't know what you mean about uncertainty?
As usual, you're off on your own tangent. ;)

Robert and I are talking about something completely different i.e. NF showed all bids as "Lost" - when in fact they won quite a number of them. They simply had a glitch with the actual results that they displayed.

Nothing to do with strategy - or bidding on all platforms - or shots from the grassy knoll.

robert

Top Contributor
Even their email didn't work today Tim! I got an email saying "Although you were the highest bidder for these domain names, we unfortunately did not manage to register them for you or the reserve was not met".
I got this email too and they caught a few for me too. Strange. Wonder if their system is fixed today?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo