1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Netfleet Keyword Alert broken?

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by ttfan, Mar 25, 2017.

1. ttfan

ttfan Membership: Community

Since a little over a week ago, I've stopped getting Keyword Alert via Email from Netfleet. I can see that my list is still there, but no Emails at all. Anyone else having this problem??

2. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
  3. robert

robert Membership: Community

auDA Member:
    Yes
    ... plus .... if you type in a Search for a name, such as "sydney" on the Netfleet platform - then all week it has been showing EVERY name that has been on the drops for that week with "Sydney" in the name, instead of just the current drop names... Annoying!!

Tom likes this.
  4. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Yes, that has been very annoying!

robert likes this.
  5. ttfan

I sent an Email to Netfleet support... no response yet (apart from their automated response)...

6. robert

auDA Member:
    Yes
    You have to wonder if this is going on for a reason, while DROP is out of commission? It makes it harder (and more time consuming to the point where we may give up?) for us regular domainers to sift through the thousands of names each day for one or two hidden gems...
    Fix your system Netfleet, or else explain why you are letting names accumulate in your database and water down the quality each day.

7. ttfan

I got a response back from Netfleet:
    I haven't been aware of this issue. It could be that there haven't been domain names that match your keywords.
    Let me know if you don't receive any this week and I'll get our developers to look into it.

8. robert

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I've heard nothing back from Netfleet.. but today, all of a sudden, the "keyword search showing every drop for the past week" error has now been mysteriously fixed...

Scott7 likes this.