1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Netfleet Domain Aftermarket Auctions

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by cherrytron, May 17, 2011.

1. cherrytron

cherrytron Membership: VIP

Hey Mark/David,

Have you ever thought about putting the little green flag next to unreserved auctions in the AM list? I know of course that the minimum is $100 anyway, but if someone puts it up unreserved and we know that $100 may get it, we might be more willing to bid.

I just got one for $100 and am very happy with it. Thought I would have had to pay close to $2k but the reserve was only $100. It's the first time I have used the aftermarket stuff, I am suprised there is not more action in there.

Great stuff.

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  2. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Sounds good. There was a name I would have had a go at too that went for $100, but I had assumed it was going to have a much higher reserve.

I'm guessing thats the one you snagged :)

Nice.

3. Mark

Mark Membership: VIP

I think that's a great idea. Will make sure it's in there for next auction. Thanks for feedback!