What's new

Netfleet.com.au Backorders return

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I think I read only for two years, I still have a five year backorder that will finish in 2016, just hoping all names are available if there is no other backorders are on them, perhaps I am wrong but I seem to remember certain names were not offered last time?? .... please correct me if this was not the case?

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I think I read only for two years, I still have a five year backorder that will finish in 2016, just hoping all names are available if there is no other backorders are on them, perhaps I am wrong but I seem to remember certain names were not offered last time?? .... please correct me if this was not the case?
Some premium terms are 'reserved'. For example if you check sex.com.au, you'll get this message:
"This domain has been reserved by our system and if released will be sold via our Snapper auction
You can signup for a FREE Alert and we will email you if the domain is due to be purged.
"
I checked a few terms and there's lots of premium terms that aren't reserved. I put in a couple of back orders and yep the duration is two years.

Sim

What is Netfleet offering for $200 / 2 years that you can't get with Crazy Domain's $9.95 (per year) backorder?
Exclusivity on Netfleet perhaps (no other back orders from Netfleet customers - but doesn't prevent someone using a different service to catch it ?)
Is there a compelling reason?
I have a client with a couple of Crazy Domain back orders but I think they are more opportunistic names he thought might be a good catch rather than important brand names he needs to grab - so I doubt I would convince him to fork out $200 to use Netfleet, unless there's some other compelling reason I've missed?

neddy

Top Contributor

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members