What's new

NETFLEET..... Any experienced users ?

malhurst

Hi All,
I am new to this site and saw the link to Netfleet so I check it out....

Once there, I saw a number of domains which I liked.

Paid the $5.00 membership fee and ended up buying a number of domains on a whim.

They only cost $10 or 11 bucks each but was charged and extra 40-50 from netfleet.....

I am a dot commer so to have some au tlds is new for me.

I am wondering where the hosting is and how to transfer them out if they do not support emails and hosting etc.... ?

If anyone has time to go through netfleet structure with me, I would appreciate it.
CHeers,
M

logicstorm

Top Contributor
The best solution is to ask Netfleet support.

They have a good customer support so they'll be able to answer your question in more detail then anyone else here.

But if you want quick answers, I can give you some here.

When you purchase a domain from their Snapper auction which I think where you purchased your domains from, the domain names you won will be transferred into your account at NetRegistry who is kinda mother company of Netfleet who does domain name registration.. hosting.. etc..

I assume you already created an account at NetRegistry when you sign up with netfleet right? If not then just ask Netfleet to create an account for you and transfer your winning domains there.

This is just a quick answer from my experience so the best thing to do is to ask Netfleet.

cheers,

malhurst

Thanks m8.

The best solution is to ask Netfleet support.

They have a good customer support so they'll be able to answer your question in more detail then anyone else here.

But if you want quick answers, I can give you some here.

When you purchase a domain from their Snapper auction which I think where you purchased your domains from, the domain names you won will be transferred into your account at NetRegistry who is kinda mother company of Netfleet who does domain name registration.. hosting.. etc..

I assume you already created an account at NetRegistry when you sign up with netfleet right? If not then just ask Netfleet to create an account for you and transfer your winning domains there.

This is just a quick answer from my experience so the best thing to do is to ask Netfleet.

cheers,

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members