What's new

Netfleet Aftermarket Auction - Now Accepting Domains

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi All

As some of you are already aware we are about to launch another Aftermarket Auction. This auction will be a technology themed auction, and is open to all of you should you wish.

This aftermarket auction will be open for bids on 20th August at 3pm AEST, and close 7 days later, at 2pm AEST 27th August.

As per our last auction, reserves, if any, will be hidden (we do encourage no reserves, or as low as possible), and all starting bids will be $100. We will also be extensively marketing these auctions through various partner registrar channels and clients, which include:

All in all we now have a potential reach of around 200,000 clients, or as I'd like to look at it, 200,000 potential buyers!

We are opening up this tech themed auction to dntraders (not available through site). The listing fee and commission structure is as follows (all GST inclusive):

• $5 non refundable listing fee, per domain
  • 8% commission of sale price, if domain sells
If you would like to list your technology related domain for sale, please can you contact us via the Netfleet site, detailing the domain name(s) and reserve price (if any - again we encourage zero, or very low), and your Netfleet username. We won't be able to accept every domain as we dont want to dilute the aution with too many), but we will try our best

Thanks
Mark

shags38

Top Contributor
are we all sitting down ??????

is 3D a technology ???? ..... or is it in fact just the result of the imagination of a twisted addicted gamer who wants to take revenge on the game publishers?? ..... you've just gotta love these chicken and egg questions right? (which came first, 3D or the addiction?)

So Mark I assume you will have the right to assess the suitability of names being submitted. Just to help you along a bit when I submit some 3D technologically involved names that may not make much sense to you (no need to feel bad about it, apparently they don't to anyone in here either) feel free to contact me and I can go through the technical stuff in a laymans fashion for you.

You know I am kidding right? :) - seriously, how much space do you have in the auction - I have about 500 I want to be rid of ..... again just kidding.

Seriously, seriously ...... good news .... I will put a few forward to you for consideration.

cheers,
from the guy with a warped sense of humor

Mark

Top Contributor
i am thinking of submitting cloud-computing.net.au

Ok spacey, well take your time and let us know know via the Netfleet site if you want it submitted for consideration

are we all sitting down ??????

is 3D a technology ???? ..... or is it in fact just the result of the imagination of a twisted addicted gamer who wants to take revenge on the game publishers?? ..... you've just gotta love these chicken and egg questions right? (which came first, 3D or the addiction?)

So Mark I assume you will have the right to assess the suitability of names being submitted. Just to help you along a bit when I submit some 3D technologically involved names that may not make much sense to you (no need to feel bad about it, apparently they don't to anyone in here either) feel free to contact me and I can go through the technical stuff in a laymans fashion for you.

You know I am kidding right? :) - seriously, how much space do you have in the auction - I have about 500 I want to be rid of ..... again just kidding.

Seriously, seriously ...... good news .... I will put a few forward to you for consideration.

cheers,
from the guy with a warped sense of humor

Shags - open to all as I said - we're only limiting so as not to dilute value - but please email with any and all domain names and we'll try our best to squeeze in to this auction

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo