What's new

Netfleet Aftermarket Auction - List Available

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi All

Thank you for all the submissions for inclusion in to our aftermarket auction, however we now have our final list. To see which domain names are up for grabs please go here:

http://www.netfleet.com.au/index.php?a=auctions

Auction will open this Friday 20th August at 3pm AEST.

We will of course keep you all updated!

Thanks
Mark

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Folks,

Just a note to say our special tech themed aftermarket auction is now open, and looking forward to your bids :)

If you havent seen yet, the domains being auctioned off are as follows:

3DProjector.com.au
AVShop.com.au
BackupPower.com.au
Blackberry.net.au
Boards.com.au
Cables.com.au
Camerapro.com.au
Chargers.com.au
CloudNetworking.com.au
DataRecoverySoftware.com.au
DigiCopy.com.au
DigitalCams.com.au
DownloadIt.com.au
ElectricalParts.com.au
Gadgetry.com.au
GamersNetwork.com.au
GamesNetwork.com.au
Gizmos.net.au
GlobalPositioning.com.au
GPSPro.com.au
Groups.com.au
HandHeld.com.au
HtmlCodes.com.au
MobileBackup.com.au
Mouse.net.au
MP3Players.com.au
MP3Playerstore.com.au
Network.com.au
NetworkStore.com.au
NewLaptop.com.au
Notebook.com.au
NotebooksOnline.com.au
PatchPanels.com.au
PCDealer.com.au
Printer.com.au
Printers.com.au
PrinterShop.com.au
ProjectorSales.com.au
Repair.com.au
Repairs.com.au
Restores.com.au
Router.com.au
SalePoint.com.au
Scanner.com.au
Screens.com.au
SecureDigitalCards.com.au
SecurityCams.com.au
Semiconductor.com.au
Server.com.au
Servers.com.au
SolarPowerChoices.com.au
SolarTiles.com.au
TechNews.com.au
Telecommuters.com.au
VideoCams.com.au
Wallpaper.com.au
WebsiteSoftware.com.au
WiMAX.com.au
Workstation.com.au

Best of luck!
Mark

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Printer and Printers @ 2k already!

One more thing: Boards.com.au? I'm not familiar with the tech connection? Looks more like a Sports domain to me (skateboards/Surfboards etc?)

Honan

Top Contributor
It is pleasing to see that many of these great names have already reached reserve
I am a bit confused,( as usual ), about proxy bids that reach reserve
If there is no underbidder or a very low underbidder, then although the high bidder's proxy bid may have reached the reserve, the actual bid can be below reserve
So even if a bidder is prepared to pay the reserve price the name will be passed in, if no under bidder forced the price up
Is that correct?
Or is the reserve treated as a bid, once a proxy bid in excess of reserve if received?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Joe,

That's a good question. You've summed it up well here -

the reserve is treated as a bid, once a proxy bid in excess of reserve is received

So say the highest current bid is $500 with that Bidder A's proxy being $800 and reserve is $1,000.

If Bidder B comes along and makes a proxy bid of $600, Bidder A would hold the high bid at $601
If Bidder B places a proxy of $900, Bidder B would hold the high bid at $801
If Bidder B places a proxy of $2,000, Bidder B would have the high bid at $1,000 and the domain would be 'on the market'

I think that's the best way to do it. What do you think?

Hope I've not made it more confusing than ever with the example too :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yeah we might do a range next time.. That's how a lot of the international auctions work isn't it?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Congrats to Drop for their aftermarket auction! Definitely seeing some domains moving on the aftermarket now which is great to see.

I just thought I'd highlight a few of the top names in our current aftermarket auctions:

Printers.com.au and Printer.com.au. They have a massive 49,000 and 22,000 local exacts respectively.

To put that in perspective, Printers.com.au has three times the search volume of printing.com.au which sold for $9,200 on the drops earlier this year. It's arguably a more targeted term for sales too - people are directly looking for a product or service rather than an generic industry per se.

Most importantly, it's an aged and indexed domain (PR1) - it hasn't ever expired but has been continuously registered which is great for the SE's. Check out www.archive.org for history.

Similarly Notebook.com.au has a search of 40,000 and is also indexed with PR1 and is actually ranking on page 2 in Google already. Wouldn't take much at all to get it to page 1 (change of meta description would probably do it!) and then to the number 1 spot.

I'll try to post some more info later on the other domains but I just thought you might like some info on the current front-runners.

shags38

Top Contributor
so let me get this straight in my head ...... if a bidder bids more than the reserve when the current bid on the table is less than the reserve then his /her bid amount is reverted to the reserve, is that right?

e.g., a reserve is $200 - a bid is on the table at $50 - the next bidder bids $360 but the bid amount becomes $200 ........ right?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo