What's new

Netfleet – Suggestions

BenWalker

Top Contributor
Hey guys!

I personally like the new look Netfleet Snapper.

However few things begin to annoy me when you are bidding on more than 3 or 4 domains at once.

Can I please make the following suggestions....

1. If you "Favourited" (Or clicked the star), it automatically appears on the top of the list. That way, you dont have to scroll up and down due to the various price differences.

2. Please refer to the diagram below.
Either have a static fold above the black line. So you can constantly see the time.
OR have the time follow the scroller similar to the red area.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3. Also, it would be great if we could get some sort of search functionality similar to the drop.

Last edited:

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
1. If you "Favourited" (Or clicked the star), it automatically appears on the top of the list. That way, you dont have to scroll up and down due to the various price differences.
You can sort by Favourites, just click the F at the top of the page, then all you favourites appear at the top of the page and the rest of the page will sort by our normal algorithm.

2. Please refer to the diagram below.
Either have a static fold above the black line. So you can constantly see the time.
OR have the time follow the scroller similar to the red area.
A fold will result in a large loss of screen real estate, getting the timer to scroll with you is probably a better idea, but once you are sorting by favourites you will probably not need to scroll down anymore.

3. Also, it would be great if we could get some sort of search functionality similar to the drop.
I'll have a think about this one, as I am not a fan of this type of filtering... does anyone want the ability to filter the domains listed in snapper and snapper-nz?
I personally use the search built into the browser to find domains I am interested in, Cnt-F and then click the star, and sort when I get back to the top of the page.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I would personally love some sort and filter functions, stuff like, being able to filter .net.au or filter domains with hyphens would be awesome.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member