What's new

need web designer

domainlover

Top Contributor
hi all

i have alot of domains that need developing and require an honest/fair priced designer who does good work. What hourly rate etc would i be looking at,i have some good quality domains but no experience in developing them.Any recommendations?

Shaun

Top Contributor
Hi Domain Lover,

There are some many options for you to explore.

If you are looking at just getting something up and running there are a lot of free website builder platforms - these often require no code experience.

Wordpress also offer some great solutions, you will need some basic coding experience to use the better templates that you can customise, these can be spat out pretty cheaply if you dont want to do them yourself, around $300-500 each

If you want a custom solution with a CMS (Content Management System) on a bulk deal you can expect to pay $800-1500 per site.

If you want a top end design with a complete solution, from search engine preparation to optimisation, an amazingly sexy and cool looking site with all Web 2.0 functionality then sky is the limit but you could expect to pay in excess of $20k per site.

Good luck.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members