What's new

need some fans for facebook

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hey friends

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bikinis-tv/181090755260919 or am i supposed to have a like button i wonder ?

I need to reach 25 fans of this page to be able to name it to a shorter version

any chance some of the visitors here like girls in bikinis would consider being a fan of the page ?

.....i would be very grateful , as i am new to facebook pages and love a push along

....regards !

any advice on improving facebook pages appreciated

;)

Last edited:

James

Top Contributor
Make a Facebook fan widget and place it on your website...search on google for it...pretty easy to do...

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
the site does have a 'like button' which one of the members here alerted me how to do a little while ago , i wonder if a fan widget is something different again , keeping in mind the like button is for the website and not the facebook page , although i guess i can change the address in the website like button to the facebook page until i get my 25 likes ??

makes sense doesn't it ?

Ash

Top Contributor
The new facebook fanpages will help with this... finally you can post on other pages as your fanpage, not your personal account! Just received the invitation to switch over this morning and it is a major improvement for that reason alone.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
The new facebook fanpages will help with this... finally you can post on other pages as your fanpage, not your personal account! Just received the invitation to switch over this morning and it is a major improvement for that reason alone.

i did upgrade but i am not quite sure how to post as my page ?

Scott.L

Top Contributor
unrelated - sorry, but i got to say that spiderman video on gymidiots was a laugh at 17 sec

Ash

Top Contributor
i did upgrade but i am not quite sure how to post as my page ?

If you look under your account dropdown menu in the top right there is an option to use "facebook as page". Just select this and you're on your way.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
exactly what i need thanks

....... did the change but does not work for some reason ?

my name still comes up instead of page ?

page comes up ....... offers switch which takes me to my page but identity stays the same it seems

Last edited:

Ash

Top Contributor
Maybe some teething problems with the new feature? Are you commenting on other fan pages or on peoples' wall? You could always try the old fashioned way on other facebook pages where you write on your own wall but preface it with an @... so I could write on my fan page "@bikinigirls ... message..." and that would show on your wall and my page's wall.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Maybe some teething problems with the new feature? Are you commenting on other fan pages or on peoples' wall? You could always try the old fashioned way on other facebook pages where you write on your own wall but preface it with an @... so I could write on my fan page "@bikinigirls ... message..." and that would show on your wall and my page's wall.

yeah .........strange because it's quite straight forwards

i did the change from my name page , i have just tried it from the bikinis tv page and done a post which came up a bikinis tv .....so maybe ok now

cheers

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members