What's new

need a lot of content rewritten or spun

Alex

Top Contributor
Like a lot...

Am guessing 500 -> 300word articles. I can get this done using textbroker(dot)com at approx $5.00 a piece = $2,500

Am also considering using wordai(dot)com = $49.95

Any suggestions?

zhenjie

Top Contributor
It depends on the final quality you need? WordAI and its higher end Turing plan will give you the best automated spinning/rewriting. BUt nothing will ever beat a human rewritten article.

James

Top Contributor
Why do you need 500 articles?

To be honest you are probably better making 20 really great pieces of content compared to 200 low quality articles. The thing about writers are the better they are the more expensive they are.

jamesau

TextBroker has a good balance of value and quality but you still have to pay $20 - $30 a piece to get anything half-decent out of it.

If you're trying to produce 500 versions of the same article then WordAI looks like it would do a good job.

I don't know much about how you plan to use the content, but in most of the foreseeable scenarios this is likely going to be a waste of time and money. From an SEO perspective you can probably do some damage with this tactic.

petermeadit

Top Contributor
I would suggest articles can help if they are good quality content and are adding value. If they are not very good quality then they will just not work, or they will cause an increase in your bounce rate.

Spend some time thinking about what would your audience be interested in reading.

Pretend you are visiting the site, what are the topics, and what would you really read.

I mean if you would actually read it, then chances are someone else will too right?

But if it is just content for SEO purposes, then it may end up being a nice little boat anchor for your site.

Best advice, is to spend some time writing one or two good articles your self. Then spend time working on the engagement methodologies.

Where will your audience come from? How will they get there? Check and see how long they spend reading the article. How will you notify them of the next article?

Pointless getting stacks of articles done, if you cant already answer some of these questions.

HTH

Alex

Top Contributor
Thank you Peter, James, everyone... Have changed the strategy. Without going into too many specifics I just had ran out of blog posts for the keywords I have been targeting. Rather than multiples am just going to improve and lengthen of the blog posts.

findtim

Top Contributor
Thank you Peter, James, everyone... Have changed the strategy. Without going into too many specifics I just had ran out of blog posts for the keywords I have been targeting. Rather than multiples am just going to improve and lengthen of the blog posts.

Improving is a good idea, i don't think lengthening is.

all good points have been made above

Check and see how long they spend reading the article
but before you start get some stats so you can monitor if anything has changed before you waste a lot of time.

just because yo are targeting certain keywords doesn't mean people are searching for them unless you have done some sort of split testing on adwords or similar, thats the first place to spend your money.

but as jamesrayers said, we don't know how you plan to use the content and i'll add we don't know what you have done to date.

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I tried to spin articles at a free service and the time taken to fix the spun articles made the whole process not worth while

Alex

Top Contributor
Thank you for the comment Spacey... I've been pushing so hard to get this website off the ground. Innovating, innovating, innovating!!! And now all of a sudden there just really isn't much to do... Had a feeling I was moving in unproductive directions, which is why I have reached out to members of the DNTrade community for advice. Am waiting to get some experienced feedback from a few members. Have ordered a proper SEO audit and am implementing patience... Thank you so much everyone for your feedback. Kind Regards, Alex

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Hey Alex, SEO is a big old world. Lots of poor advice, and plenty of people trying to take shortcuts.

Some shortcuts will still work, so blackhatters still get sites ranking while they fly under the radar. However, your domain can get burned in the process.

Basic concept it great content earns great links. So it is still link earning that we are doing.

I don't recommend hunting for links, they should come easily if you have good authority, and are a adding value to your audience.

Focus on your engagement model. Build some relationships with others who can benefit from what you are doing and so forth.

Also concentrate your efforts. Redirect other relevant quality domains to this one to boost it a bit.

And so on, and so forth...

Thank you for the comment Spacey... I've been pushing so hard to get this website off the ground. Innovating, innovating, innovating!!! And now all of a sudden there just really isn't much to do... Had a feeling I was moving in unproductive directions, which is why I have reached out to members of the DNTrade community for advice. Am waiting to get some experienced feedback from a few members. Have ordered a proper SEO audit and am implementing patience... Thank you so much everyone for your feedback. Kind Regards, Alex

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo