What's new

NamesCon 2016

NamesCon should be awesome, family holidays prevented me from going this year, but there is a strong contingent from Melbourne going! I have a couple of friends speaking at NamesCon so disappointed I cant be there.
I hope all DNT members going have a good time

Scott7

Top Contributor
Anyone going to NamesCon this weekend in Las Vegas?

I'm going - and I'm very excited. :)
Have fun Ned.
Perfect timing too, as Ned.com is up for grabs at the NamesCon Auction on Monday. Now that would be a nice little redirect to Domainer.com.au ;)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Remember Ned, you are representing Australia, Boardshorts, Thongs and a Hawaiian Shirt should do the trick or maybe just jeans with an AcDc shirt would suffice

neddy

Top Contributor
Remember Ned, you are representing Australia, Boardshorts, Thongs and a Hawaiian Shirt should do the trick or maybe just jeans with an AcDc shirt would suffice
Rod, as per your request, I sought out a friend of yours here at NamesCon, and passed on your very best to him. :)

robert

Top Contributor
Looks like fun, I've been to Vegas many times, but no way could I go without a drink in that place though!

neddy

Top Contributor
I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Stahura (CEO of Donuts) at NamesCon. Nice guy with a very impressive pedigree. He's leading the charge towards a "Not COM Revolution"!

Just wrote an article on Domainer about it.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member