What's new

My Time Has Come

soj

Founder
I am writing this post to thank everyone for their support, input, and time spent here at DN Trade. The time has come that I hang up my boots and pass the reign on to the next suitor (or suitors in this case).

I have indeed sold the site to two guys who will take it to the next level, Timmy and Neddy will surely add a lot more value to the site and build on the current community.

It took a bit of convincing to sell, but it means I can now focus on a new pet project in the marine industry.

I wish Tim and Ned the best!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Sorry to hear that michael , can only wish you the best with future projects

Please do make the effort to attend one of the domainer get together's in the future

Thanks for all your efforts thus far and all the best form everyone you have shared your time resources with.

regards '

Rod

neddy

Top Contributor
I am writing this post to thank everyone for their support, input, and time spent here at DN Trade. The time has come that I hang up my boots and pass the reign on to the next suitor (or suitors in this case).

I have indeed sold the site to two guys who will take it to the next level, Timmy and Neddy will surely add a lot more value to the site and build on the current community.

It took a bit of convincing to sell, but it means I can now focus on a new pet project in the marine industry.

I wish Tim and Ned the best!

And Soj I wish you all the best (and David and Paz!). You are one of the smartest and nicest young guys
I have dealt with, and I sincerely wish you all the best.

Tim and I will do a separate thread with regards our intentions for DN Trade.

Cheers, Ned

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Thanks for making DNT what it is today Soj, you've done a good job. Don't think you could have found better buyers than Neddy & Timmy, who i have no doubt will continue to foster this great community in a friendly and transparent manner.

Timmy

Banned
Hey Soj, all the best mate. Dntrade has been an integral part my domaining learning curve and it's a great group of people (mostly LOL) and I hope we do your hard work justice and continue to grow and improve the community.

Good luck with the new venture!

Ash

Top Contributor
I've only been kickin about these forums for a short while but it's been a good time, so I'd like to say thanks for setting it up as well. Good luck with your new venture and I look forward to seeing what Neddy and Timmy have in store.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Michael,

Thanks for all your efforts in building the community. Congratulations on the sale and good luck for future endeavours!

Cheers

Andrew

paz

I'll be around the forums mate ready to have a dig at AFL whenever I can :)

My Sharkies are on the comback so I'll be doing the ribbing around here thankyou!

Link

All the best Soj - well done on building the site up.

Good to see Neddy and Timmy taking it over. Best of luck guys!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I'll be around the forums mate ready to have a dig at AFL whenever I can :)

My Sharkies are on the comback so I'll be doing the ribbing around here thankyou!

that's what i like to see ..............consistency

it's a fine quality to have !

sharkies ....... seems these ruby teams even have funny names

:eek:

Glady

Tim and Ned
I wish you guys all the best, and with Neds experience and energy im sure it will grow and prosper.

Good luck guys

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members