What's new

musicforum.com.au

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
its a site just for fun , where you can discuss what's happening in the music scene , if you have a friend in the industry tell them to join and a list their talents / needs

..... enjoy

:D

soj

Founder
I have a few words of advice rod, cut back the amount of forums you have, the problem with that many forums, is that they all look so empty to visitors, people dont want to sign up to an empty forum, they want to signup to a thriving one. So best bet is to cut back the amount of categories to about 5. Let them be quite open in what you can post, and then as they get full and cluttered, slowly open new forums and move threads around. This way the forum will always look busy and youll get a lot more signups that way ;)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Yep the regular visitors were russian spammers !!!!!

Now now just a noomle minisite that's for sale , i think there are many many forums on the net , although i am sure this could have gone further

not to worry

soj

Founder
Hey spacey, what price do you have in mind for this domain, I may be interested in purchasing it ;)

Ross

Top Contributor
There you go... now there is a potential buyer... things might become more interesting.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member