What's new

Moving portfolio

findtim

Top Contributor
can I ask what people do when they want to move 100 domains from one company to another.

can you do it via csv file?

"from who to who" is your question, fact is I haven't decided, just trying to get things tidied up

import I think is the major issue.

tim

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Tim,

If you can get us a list of domains along with the epp/domain passwords, we can import them for you. Also, if you are talking 100 domains we can give you better registration/renewal pricing which would also give you cheaper Drop auction registrations.

Andrew

Mick

Top Contributor
Our wholesale system allows you to import a CSV with the domain and password. Also if the email address of the registrant matches we're able to mass approve them for you without needing to click individual approval email links. :)

The biggest problem most people/companies face when moving such a large domain portfolio is making sure you choose the right registrar and not have to move again in 6 months time. I know as a reseller for many years prior to VentraIP becoming accredited and building our own system from the ground up the challenges that face those with large portfolios so we tried to enhance the overall design, layout and productivity when using our wholesale system based on our experience in the industry for the past 10+ years. Of course there is always room for important but we're very happy, as are our existing wholesale customers at the ease our system allows for management of all their domain names.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Netfleet uses a domain,password input form. You can also email us your list in any format and we can trigger it for you.

Netfleet (and from memory Drop) also merge the approvals into a single email based on the registrant email addresses.

Give me a call if you need help with epp passwords.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo