1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Review .. Passengers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DnEbook, Apr 24, 2017.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Guys wakes up too early on a spaceship, gets bored, wakes up girl, saves ship .. six out of ten

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    well thats the first thing i would do........wake up the girl !
    i haven't seen the movie or trailers, but i'm guessing they are past "the point of no return " so must keep going?
    waking up the others would use to much oxygen? or a computer malfunction prevents them?
    she doesn't like him, but eventually does?
    theres no contact with earth.
    the first 10 minutes is good then its sh*t for the next 40 before it kicks in again?
    if you watched the trailers you basically watched the movie?
    the ending leaves you wanting so they could do a sequel but it probably won't happen just like hitchhikers guide to the galaxy / lost in space etcccccccc
    in the end it was a sh*t ending as americans can END films very well.

how close am i?

tim

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Basically as Tim says (120 year journey so they never live long enough to see their new home but they do save the ship and 5000 hibernating passengers)