Top Contributor
anyone heard of these guys? their in sydney

HTML:
www.moveaheadmedia.com.au

is jamie a member here?

tim

James

Top Contributor
looks like a UK company who offers SEO for SMB, personally I have never heard of them. Their are 100's of businesses offering SEO these days its hard to tell the good from the bad...

findtim

Top Contributor
looks like a UK company who offers SEO for SMB, personally I have never heard of them. Their are 100's of businesses offering SEO these days its hard to tell the good from the bad...

i've had further emails from them and i certainly would not be dealing with them, i'm not going to post the emails but i can tell you that i was amazed that when i turned down his service the replies were unbelievable :eek:

tim

chris

Top Contributor
I haven't heard of them either, but it sounds like poor form.

I've had a few cold callers get put through to me at work and they get pretty shitty if you say you're not interested. Same as people selling toner.

It's a pity, they give the SEO industry a bad name.

Cheers,
Chris

thelostagency

Agreed there are so many of these popup shops about town, looking at their testimonials I recognise one or two of those because of pages link swap pages like this. Also backlink quality doesn't look brilliant and I assume most of their clients have already or are overdue to being hit by Penguin algo.

Oh yes some of these guys aren't used to hearing no and don't like it when they don't get their way, marketing should never be a hard sell...

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
Agreed there are so many of these popup shops about town, looking at their testimonials I recognise one or two of those because of pages link swap pages like this. Also backlink quality doesn't look brilliant and I assume most of their clients have already or are overdue to being hit by Penguin algo.

Oh yes some of these guys aren't used to hearing no and don't like it when they don't get their way, marketing should never be a hard sell...

enter the new stealth hit man, on ya :D

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads