1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Mothers day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by findtim, May 11, 2017.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    don't forget this sunday !

this year the kids and i have decided to have it on saturday, WHY ?

well on sunday we wake up , do the pressie and then hop in the car and drive to granmas and basically it all gets forgotten.
    so by doing it on saturday, helena will have NO clue so it will be a surprise, we get to cook her a nice brekky in bed and then take her out for the day , maybe a picnic? and come home, family dinner and a movie of her choice.
    she gets the full day, then sunday is just whatever as normal.

just thought i'd share the idea
    tim

chris, Scott7, Suzabro and 2 others like this.
  2. Suzabro

Suzabro Administrator

What a lovely thought Tim

3. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    A bit of "whatever" is always nice. :D

chris and Scott7 like this.
  4. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    well saturday was a great day, you should really try it, it totally surprised helena, the kids jumped into bed and they all watched a movie " back to the future ONE"

whilst i made "breakfast entree's" , tiny crisp bread toast with avocado and smoked salmon.
    with a nice coffee from our nespresso ( if you don't have one GET one)
    followed by my world famous omelettes, pretty plain for the kids " cheese and ham" but helena's was bacon, parmesan, tasty cheese, sundried toms, red oinion, continental parsley and salt /pepper and just a little gooey on the inside , flipped into a half circle.

followed by 2 tim tams ;)

then pressies from the kids and me, i like the kids to make pressies and cards but this year we also did a "theme" present giving, we thought about what helena wanted and then bought pressies that ALL suited that.

:eek: but YEP: https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-180w-multipad-sander_p6210548

she LOVEDDDDDDDDDDD it. she's into restoring furniture.

then we didn't have lunch as everyone was full so we had afternoon munchies, basically cheese platter food, dips, hams, salmon, salad etcccc.

and a kids movie to finish the day , BFG: by roald dahl

then on sunday, the usual happened, we get up , and trundle to granmas, family etccc, bla bla and then home. its not that bad but helena doesn't GET a mothers day,................ this year she did.

tim

chris and Scott7 like this.
  5. Scott.L

Scott.L Membership: Trader

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I think I just suffered a type of Mandala effect - saw the DNTrade logo and asked my wife "when is easter this year" LOL

Scott7 likes this.