What's new

mortgage.net.au

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Any thoughts on this one? I'm probably going to develop it myself, but I figured I might as well ask.

I noticed that jobs.net.au recently went for $4500.

DavidL

Top Contributor
That's obviously a killer keyword. Note quite the same quality as jobs.net.au IMO but certainly would have to be in top 20 of all time domains. Worth developing to take advantage of the kw before selling

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Thanks for the reply.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that jobs.net.au is higher quality? I checked the Google keyword tool, and jobs.net.au does get more searches per month (3 million vs 1 million), but 'mortgage' has a much higher CPC (18$ vs. $3)

DavidL

Top Contributor
I guess I was basing on search volume mainly and take your point about the CPC (although my mortgage domains get around US 55c compared with 32c for job related domains)

The other thing to mention is the plural/singular issue. Whilst I could imagine people might type in mortgage.ext, mortgages.ext and jobs.ext I can't see them typing in job.ext. If so, it means less dilution of the domain.

I think I'm making sense....

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
mortgage is a cool name , although click rate may be better , i guess more people searching for jobs these days , both examples are easy to remember , these names should only grow in value over time , i feel a name has to also be brandable these days , mortgage qualifies no doubt

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member