What's new

Missing domains

neddy

Top Contributor
Was there a bug in your system today?

Three domains were not on your drop list today (there may have been more).

But they were on Drop, and they picked them up for buyers. You missed out on over $500! ;)

• DaylesfordSpa.com.au
  • AntiqueShop.com.au
  • AssetSuper.com.au

The interesting thing is that the individual listing pages are on Netfleet - and they are showing "Auction Closed". That message was there early this morning.

But they are also saying that they are available to buy. You might like to take a look.

e.g. https://www.netfleet.com.au/DaylesfordSpa.com.au

Hope that helps.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Hi Ned,

There was a bug in the system, our file system was mounted in read only mode, so some auction items did not get saved when we rebooted the system yesterday afternoon.

We lost about half the list when this occurred.

I am secretly blaming dntrade for distracting me... so don't tell the competitors what happens when I am distracted or they might send a flock of flamingos to fly through our office on a big day.

I will audit today's list now to see if there are any still missing.

neddy

Top Contributor
I am secretly blaming dntrade for distracting me... so don't tell the competitors what happens when I am distracted or they might send a flock of flamingos to fly through our office on a big day.

Secret plot.

Or it could be karma - what you take with one hand; you give back with the other. ;)

At least Drop can pay the rent this week. :D

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Flamingos are cool, I remember at the zoo being told as a kid that they love being in a big flock so much that they had to install mirrors around their pond as it made them happy to see all the other flamingos.

Ash

Top Contributor
...plus they have one of the best 'group of' titles.

A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance of flamingos :)

findtim

Top Contributor
i've been to the serengeti (honest) and the flamingos are amazing in their lake, there are so many that it makes them feel protected but the lions love them as they are easy targets when they come to close to the edge of their haven.

one minute they are happy and next minute they are being eaten.

interesting.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members