What's new

Method Of Payment

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
What is your prefered method of payment , i recently sold a domain and after some negotiation the buyer gave 2 thirds payment and the balance after receiving the transfer papers from me. I have just applied for an epassport, although if the buyer doesn't have one it wont help

How do you go about the payment for a domain ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I am seeing it a bit on 'namepros' its a payment method that you cant chargeback on, so the seller knows he can keep the money , and if i am correct it uses your debit/credit card as the receiving account for the payment ? or they send you out an equivelant to a visa card that can be used at any atm that accepts a visa card (which is most)

I think its the second option . They send card , i did quickly yesterday and cant remember properly ? i am sure someone else on this forum will know more so if you get income from the states you can save on cheque fees.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
sold a domain and got paid with an echeque from paypal ??? i didn't know paypal did that , i guess once it clears there is no chance of a chargeback at least

soj

Founder
I have always used Escrow.com for transfers, yeh it costs you about 3% but I say in the end its worth it, knowing that theres no way of you getting scammed.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member