What's new

Merry Christmas and DNTrade Update

chris

Top Contributor
Hi all,

I’d like to announce some exciting news for DNTrade :)

I'm pleased to welcome Suzanna (suzabro) and Peter (petermeadit) as new additional part-owners of DNTrade. They have been working hard with the running of DNTrade for a while now. Since they are both passionate about the community and making DNTrade even better, the logical next step was for them to officially come on board and help with some new ideas we’ve been working on.

On behalf of The DNTrade Admin Team, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your contributions on DNTrade. We really enjoy running DNTrade and are all committed to continually improving it for Australia's domain name and web community to enjoy. We'd also like to give a special shout out to our fantastic sponsors who help us to keep DNTrade kicking along: Attractive, Cooper Mills, Commission Factory, Drop, dtrade, Oz Domainer, Netfleet and VentraIP.

Have a great Christmas and New Years and all the best for an exciting 2014 ahead!

Cheers,
Chris

atom

Administrator
My congrats to Suzanna and Peter too, I know you guys will have a lot of positive input going ahead!

Best wishes to all for the festive season.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member