What's new

melbourne seo meetup

findtim

Top Contributor
as i don't really think this is ONLY about seo i thought i'd put it into general

Chris and I once again went to the melbourne seo meetup at the beir cafe http://www.europeanbiercafe.com.au/ in melbourne for the thursday MONTHLY get together in which i think @ 20+ people attended last night, http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-SEO/

its a great bunch of people and varies everytime, also they have them in sydney and brisbane so sus it out.

Chris got to meet helena and helena got to see where i go once a month on thursdays. She was very impressed by the whole setup and the way it runs so informally and everyone just mingles. So i have a permanent "hall pass" for this event. yippee.

I think it is just another great way to meet like minded people, as in MEET face to face, dnt is fab but standing around with a beer and having a chat soooooo much can be exchanged quickly. THUS why every dnt member in sydney should be attending next weeks get together !!!!!

anyway this post is just a push for melbourne dnt's to perhaps come to the next seo meetup EVEN if you don't do or know about SEO because you will gain from it, also there are heaps of other offshoots to this and the whole thing is simply amazing.

I just wanted to put this out there for those who don't know about it and once again THANKYOU James for letting me know so now i'm "paying it forward"

beer, parma, good convo, live debate, its a thursday so what else are ya do'en, as i hinted in an early thread i think there is great value in these meetups not just for THE dnt member going but for the dnt forum when questions get asked, eg: i can draw on knowledge i have gathered from attenting these meetups and share.

i love it, i'm hooked and i can honestly say my business has grown int he last 3 months from attending these meetups, through increased knowledge and connections created as has my involvement with dnt. Its all cream, get out there and meet/talk/do.

i hope to see you there next month.

thanks for a great night Chris, well done on being the host of the event.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members