What's new

Melbourne Cup 2012

theseoconsultant

Top Contributor
Hey guys!

I'm surprised there isn't a thread already rolling about the Melbourne Cup tomorrow.

So, let me kick it off; which horse are you backing?

I'm going with Dunaden... seems to have the best runs so far, even though the horse is carrying a little more weight - I reckon he'll come through.

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
If one more person tells me they're backing Black Caviar for the Melbourne Cup I just might scream -_-

findtim

Top Contributor
why would you waste a $50 bet on the melbourne cup when you could buy a potentially great domain for the same amount of money???

tim

Chumby

Top Contributor
Hey...c'mon Tim... need one other interest than domaining ;)

Galileo's Choice for me....

Cheers
Chumby

findtim

Top Contributor
Hey...c'mon Tim... need one other interest than domaining ;)

Galileo's Choice for me....

Cheers
Chumby

$50, melbourne cup day, a 4 hour game of golf and a few cold beers afterwards having put my highest proxy in on drops before i leave and not worry what happens next.

tim

James

Top Contributor
I was down in Melbourne for the race, has really sweet seats in the gradstand behind the finish line was a really good day, have to say Flemington is far better than the race tracks in Sydney Randwick and Rosehill.

In regards to betting I did fairly poorly, as I was betting all day from like race 2-7, I didn't have any decent luck all day, was running off like 3 different form guides too lol...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo