What's new

Melbounre Cup SEO Analysis

findtim

Top Contributor
interesting, thanks james, also interesting that i seem to remember a dnt member being TRASHED last year for websites that referenced the melbourne cup but it seems "TOM goodie two shoes" can get away with it !

amazing what a gene pool can do for cutting through red tape.

tim, .........totally out of line :)

James

Top Contributor
Protectionist
Who Shot TheBarman

Were decent tips in the end =) Just needed one more in their and you havea Tri.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
BetEasy. In total I received 6 free bets from them on cup day including $200 worth just for sending them an email with a specific subject line that a friend had told me about. They are eager to please atm.

On a related note, a friend of mine keeps complaining that the Ladbrokes website is down. Had a meltdown on on cup day 40 mins prior to race and again today it was down for atleast 30 mins quite early in the day. Seems they aren't tooled up to scale :eek:

Chumby

Top Contributor
Weren't Ladbrokes the guys that purchases the Panda portfolio of horse related names for millions? eg. www.races.com.au Strange if they are not up to scratch in handling large volumes of bets?

BetEasy does seem easy to please!

Ha, Tim. Good one. Just like anything, if done properly money to be made. Just ask David Walsh - turned Tasmania (particularly Hoabrt) completely around on the back of punting. Saw him on TV once stating his cash flow for the build on MONA was a little low, so had "a go" at the spring carnival week a while back. $17m return for a weeks work.

Nice

Cheers
Chumby

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Weren't Ladbrokes the guys that purchases the Panda portfolio of horse related names for millions? eg. www.races.com.au Strange if they are not up to scratch in handling large volumes of bets?

No idea about the portfolio, they have been around in the UK for over 100 years so I find it strange that the local arm has been poorly managed. I'm assuming it was a timing issue (or lack there of) for them.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo