What's new

Meet Yasi. The biggest one I have ever seen.

WG2010

Archived Member
Massive!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I drove up to innisfail from brisbane after cyclone larry on the promise of a job only to find out i needed a business services licence when i got there ........worst days of my life

I asked someone in cairns why no house had tiles and was told because they won't last during a cyclone , wish them all well up there

Amazing lately , queensland beautiful one day ......a disaster the next

Last edited:

djuqa

Top Contributor
My stepson lives in Innisfail and Stepdaughter lives on a yacht in Cairns Harbour. Both have been evacuated.
Only a month ago I was thinking of Relocating to Innisfail to be closer to them. Not now.

Last edited:

WG2010

Archived Member
Isn't this a once in a 100 year event though? I wouldn't be put off moving as bad as this cyclone is going to be.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
My stepson lives in Innisfail and Stepdaughter lives on a yacht in Cairns Harbour. Both have been evacuated.
Only a month ago I I was thinking of Relocating to Innisfail to be closer to them. Not now.

go past innisfail and enjoy the amazing city of cairns , it's only about 90 km's to innisfail but the difference is great

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
not as bad as first thought , tully is australia's wettest suburb so they were always going to get some of it

i dont see anything to be gained by regging the cyclones name

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members