What's new

Mediation Company And Disputes Results

neddy

Top Contributor
It's a good site allright Don. I came across it last week when I was doing some research. There are some really interesting cases - and it's good to see what's acceptable and what's not.

Cheers, Ned

Wade

These are not court cases, they are UDRP decisions, or for .au its known as AUDRP.

Philip Argy is one of the panelists and his site just shows his decisions, as you can see from the list he makes decisions in other extensions as well.

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hey Wade,
Thanks for the clarification. On another subject, your site audomaining has been dormant now for over a year, have you lost interest?

Don

Wade

Hi Don,

It's been a combination of writers block and being too busy with other projects.

neddy

Top Contributor
Philip Argy is one of the panelists and his site just shows his decisions, as you can see from the list he makes decisions in other extensions as well.

Hi Wade - are there other similar sites in Australia concerning disputes over domains?

Cheers, Ned

Wade

All the .au ones are on the auda website and all the com, net etc are on the ICANN site.

I assume all the .co.uk ones are on the Nominet site, likewise for the administrators of other cctld's, should be on their sites.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member