What's new

.ME Premium Auction - Overview & Sales

reub

So I've been waiting for this dot ME registry Sedo Auction, and this evening domains ended, with flowers.me going on bloody forever.

I've only a small number of .me's - but to value my own portfolio, I was interested to see what's selling, and at what prices. So I took screenshots throughout. (attached)

DotMe registry had reserves on domains at $999 (a guess) - none I saw 'sold' below this figure. These are 'Premium' domains, and before the auction these domains would require one to sign up to a Development Program (minimum $10,000)

I watched the auction & was surprised with some ordinary domains fetching quite good prices, but overall I was a little disappointed and thought that they would reach higher.

Attached are four pages of the listed .me domains in the dying minutes of auction. (in order of current bid-price)

I screen-captured the final prices of a number of domains. I'm not sure if Sedo publishes this information, but there was no summary and this was the easiest way to present it. As a reference for me, and you, if any of these .Me's take off in the near future - I'll either be kicking myself for not investing a little cash, or cheering that I didn't.

Finally, I'm interested what you think of .Me domains in general & if any of you have had positive experiences implementing, developing or selling the relatively new TLD.

Cheers,
Reub

Final Sale Prices:

The Listings: (four pages)

reub

James

Top Contributor
I think I own like two .me domains both I regged as I needed them for Facebook but yeah other than that I do not see much use for this extension unless you buy a brandable .me imo.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member