What's new

Master reseller cpanel hosting $9.95

marketingweb

Top Contributor
The server is down I have contacted my supplier but have not received an answer as yet.

Got a traffic increase on one of my sites and knocked it over it seems

or a ddos it happens

Oh, "it happens" does it?

I pity anyone who is a customer of one of your resellers! Imagine they contact their hosting provider, the provider contacts you, your response is "I have contacted my supplier but not received an answer yet - could be a ddos - it happens".

Lot of certainty and professionalism there!

I guess you get what you pay for!

Matt

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Oh, "it happens" does it?

I pity anyone who is a customer of one of your resellers! Imagine they contact their hosting provider, the provider contacts you, your response is "I have contacted my supplier but not received an answer yet - could be a ddos - it happens".

Lot of certainty and professionalism there!

I guess you get what you pay for!

Matt

Yes it happens to every single host no webhost or server has 100% uptime, it was down for less then 10 hours fyi.

P.s at least my sites are on the first page of google selling SEO might want to get your own website on the front page...

Last edited:

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Aren't you the host?

I lease managed servers the DC root admin can still suspend accounts if for example someone usually the competition is attacking a site or server which is the case for that site, don't know why haven't really marketed that site at all.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member