What's new

Manage Your Portfolio With Netfleet

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi All

Happy to announce another exciting development has finally been rolled out for Netfleet, and we can now fully manage your domain name portfolios.

We are doing a bit of a soft release for the next few days just to make sure everything ticks over ok, so please do let us know any issues you find with the system.

http://www.netfleet.com.au/blog/registrar/manage-your-portfolio-with-netfleet/

Oh, we can now do fully automated CORs - feel free to test it out :)

Thanks
Mark

geodomains

Top Contributor
Sounds and looks good, hope it goes well. Renewals look very well priced by industry standards, possibly the cheapest.

Don

logicstorm

Top Contributor
It looks great!
I'm already planning on transferring some of my domains to Netfleet.
I'm really looking forward to automated COR process for AMA now and also combined auction of AMA and Snapper as well if possible.

Well done! Great job!

Jay

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Just a quick feedback.

I'm sure you guys are thinking about this already but It'll be good to have categorization feature as part of domain management tool.

Jay

Mark

Top Contributor
Thanks for comment guys.

Great idea regarding categorisation - will look in to it

Yes, snapped domains will now remain with Netfleet. The only DNS management we have is name server management - all else needs to be managed via your hosting provider.

Cheers
Mark

neddy

Top Contributor
Thanks for comment guys.

Great idea regarding categorisation - will look in to it

Yes, snapped domains will now remain with Netfleet. The only DNS management we have is name server management - all else needs to be managed via your hosting provider.

Hi Mark - what happens with snapped domains from the past 2 years that are coming up for renewal?

Can we get the new renewal prices?

Cheers, Ned

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Hi Mark - what happens with snapped domains from the past 2 years that are coming up for renewal?

Can we get the new renewal prices?

Cheers, Ned
Ned,

You can take advantage of the renewal price for any domain you have snapped or registered in the past, all you need to do is transfer it into Netfleet.

neddy

Top Contributor
You can take advantage of the renewal price for any domain you have snapped or registered in the past, all you need to do is transfer it into Netfleet.

Thanks Anthony. So even though domains won through Snapper in the past automatically go into NetRegistry, I will still have to transfer them manually to Netfleet? Or is there any way you guys can automate that for us?

And by the way, congratulations. It is a fantastic initiative, and great addition to your platform. :)

Joel

Top Contributor
Gotta say those prices are fantastic :)

What happened to the domain watchlist?

Also, as Ned mentioned above, is there a way to have snapped domains go to NetFleet automatically (instead of NetRegistry)?

Mark

Top Contributor
Thanks Anthony. So even though domains won through Snapper in the past automatically go into NetRegistry, I will still have to transfer them manually to Netfleet? Or is there any way you guys can automate that for us?

And by the way, congratulations. It is a fantastic initiative, and great addition to your platform. :)

There is no automated solution for this I'm afraid. I would suggest contacting the registrar and requesting a list of all domains and passwords, and entering in our bulk transfer tool

https://www.netfleet.com.au/transfer.php

If a registrar does not obliged providing all domains and passwords, and insist on retrieving each one individually, please contact us and we will work with you to get them across as painlessly as possible.

Gotta say those prices are fantastic :)

What happened to the domain watchlist?

Also, as Ned mentioned above, is there a way to have snapped domains go to NetFleet automatically (instead of NetRegistry)?

Just to clarify - all snapped domains from today and onward will stay with Netfleet, and not be transferred to NR. They will appear in your account at approx 2:15pm each day, here:

https://www.netfleet.com.au/clientarea.php?action=domains

Todays domains will be in there now

Domain Watchlist - looks like it got missed in the update - now back in:

https://www.netfleet.com.au/members.php?a=watch

Glad you like the pricing :)

Mark

Top Contributor
Hey Guys

There was a small glitch with our renewals page last night, which has now been fixed up.

Thanks for heads up Rhythm :)

Cheers
Mark

DavidL

Top Contributor
Just wanted to let everyone know I've now done two CORs and both went very smoothly.

I just can't wait until this is built into the auctions & standard listings so we can sell (and buy) domains with literally just a few clicks. Come on guys!

Joel

Top Contributor
Just wanted to let everyone know I've now done two CORs and both went very smoothly.

I need to do 2 COR's for a client. Is the system friendly enough for me to do it on behalf of the client? ie. do they need to be involved other than providing me the required info?

Mark

Top Contributor

I just can't wait until this is built into the auctions & standard listings so we can sell (and buy) domains with literally just a few clicks. Come on guys!

Good to hear! Us too - we are busy coding this up right now.

I need to do 2 COR's for a client. Is the system friendly enough for me to do it on behalf of the client? ie. do they need to be involved other than providing me the required info?

It's as friendly as possible without being a security risk.

If you are the seller initiating the COR, both buyer and seller will get an email to confirm the agreement (buyer is emailed to the address entered as part of the process, and seller to the email address in the registry).

If you are the buyer initiating the COR, only the seller will get an email.

For either party, whoever is nominated to pay for the COR, will also receive an invoice (we will shortly be tying this in to original email).

The system uses the registered clients company details for registrant (COR) data, for both buyer or seller.

So in your situation, all you would have to do is create the NF accounts, and ask the client to forward you any agreement emails/invoices (if seller, and if paying). Note, the price is included in the emails.

Hope that makes sense? Sounds confusing when writing it all down but it is actually fairly seamless.

Joel

Top Contributor
It's as friendly as possible without being a security risk.

If you are the seller initiating the COR, both buyer and seller will get an email to confirm the agreement (buyer is emailed to the address entered as part of the process, and seller to the email address in the registry).

If you are the buyer initiating the COR, only the seller will get an email.

For either party, whoever is nominated to pay for the COR, will also receive an invoice (we will shortly be tying this in to original email).

The system uses the registered clients company details for registrant (COR) data, for both buyer or seller.

So in your situation, all you would have to do is create the NF accounts, and ask the client to forward you any agreement emails/invoices (if seller, and if paying). Note, the price is included in the emails.

Hope that makes sense? Sounds confusing when writing it all down but it is actually fairly seamless.

All sounds pretty straight forward. I am acting on behalf of both the buyer and the seller in this case, as a facilitator I guess.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo