What's new

Lots of 2/3 Letter Domains on AMA Today

logicstorm

Top Contributor
There are lots of good Generic Domains and 2/3 Letter Domains on Netfleet Aftermarket Auction today.

Please follow the link below to see the domain auctions ending TODAY at 2:30 pm.

https://www.netfleet.com.au/aftermarket-auctions

The domain names on AMA are currently under priced due to lack of visitors compare to Snapper auction and maybe it's a good time to grab some nice names for cheaper price.

Anyway, you might find something that interests you so nothing to lose for checking it out.

Cheers,

logicstorm

Top Contributor
A lot of Generic domains and some nice 2 Letter/ 3 Letter domains on auction again TODAY with over 60 domains with NO RESERVE!

The auction ends at 2:30PM today right after the Snapper auction.

Not a bad idea to at least have a browse through.

https://www.netfleet.com.au/aftermarket-auctions

Hope you find some nice domains and win the auction at low price!

Cheers,

logicstorm

Top Contributor
I think the Netfleet AMA platform is an excellent tool for buying/selling domains but at the moment not many people even know it exists or didn't bother to look into it without even trying it out first.

This is probably due to more popular Snapper auction which have more people's attention and the auction starts from $10 instead of $100 in AMA so that people think it's cheaper.

But I found out that winning a domain for $50 on Snapper is equivalent of winning a domain for $100 in AMA due to other fees that are added on to Snapper domains.

So I thought I'd let more people know about it so that we have multiple platforms where buyers and sellers have more options for their business needs depending on which platform suits more for their business.

AND most importantly, I don't think anyone here have any objections for promoting AMA. Is there?

I can already see more activity going on TODAY on AMA so I guess the promotion helped. :)

"If You Do Nothing Then Nothing Will Change"

Cheers,

Last edited:

johno69

Top Contributor
But you are preaching to the converted here.

Try promoting your AMA domains various other places also i'd suggest.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
I'm trying to promote Netfleet AMA generally and yes since my self as well as many other people here have their domain names selling on AMA, I thought it'll be good for all of us.

And this also let potential buyer know about the new platform that they might not be familiar with or haven't had chance to try it.

And I thought this was a Market Place section where I can legally promote domain names. Isn't it?

The other threads that I had on the other section was a discussion rather than a promotion if you have a look at it again. :)

Cheers,

Last edited:

johno69

Top Contributor
Nobody said it was wrong to promote here.

Just saying, everyone here knows good and well about the AMA, so your extensive promotion here is kinda like standing inside the commonwealth bank handing out a map to the bank.

Anyway, why not list your domains you're trying to sell etc etc..

logicstorm

Top Contributor
I must have missed your point.

I was doing multiple things at the same time.. reading and writing.. eating.. typing I should say :)

Thanks for your opinion.. appreciate it.

I just wanted the new comers to see and have more experiences with different platforms where they can do their domain businesses without any prejudices from other people.

Cheers,

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Only last weeek i informed firstpageresults of my annoyance of seeing ama names being spruiked here at dntrade ...............heres an idea

Do it in the netfleet section and leave the sales thread to people selling names here

I don't like commenting in sales threads but since it has already been raised i am adding my thoughts

Good luck with auction names but i am well aware of what is up for grabs

soj

Founder
Only last weeek i informed firstpageresults of my annoyance of seeing ama names being spruiked here at dntrade ...............heres an idea

Do it in the netfleet section and leave the sales thread to people selling names here

I don't like commenting in sales threads but since it has already been raised i am adding my thoughts

I'm also commenting in this sales thread because you have raised a good point Spacey. FPR and I discussed your suggestion last week, but because of Christmas, not much got done. Sorry. :eek:

I think we should have a separate section / forum to promote aftermarket auctions. There is no sense in making it a sub-forum of "Domains" because that will also bump other sales threads.

So can I ask your opinions please?

Should we do a separate forum entitled "Auctions" within the "Marketplace" forum; or should we make it a sub-forum of the Netfleet forum?

Cheers, Ned

johno69

Top Contributor
I don't think it needs to be a separate section. And the post here would be fine had it read something like:

Check out my domains on the AMA today:

sefawref.com.au
sdfasef.com.au
sgsd.com.au

etc

Rather than just what seems a plug for the platform itself.

aus11

Top Contributor
Should we do a separate forum entitled "Auctions" within the "Marketplace" forum; or should we make it a sub-forum of the Netfleet forum?

I think it should be a separate forum in the marketplace because it is still promoting a product for sale.

You could even have sub-forums within the actions forum and put the new 'Aftermarket' one as well as relocating the 'Dropping Domains' forum from the community section (because technically they are auctions as well).

Just my thoughts.

johno69

Top Contributor
Just make a sticky in the marketplace "Today on the AMA" then everyone can plug their own stuff all they like there.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Names for sale HERE should not be mixed up with names for sale ELSEWHERE

If this calls for another section ..so be it

This new strategy of POLLUTING the dntrade sales thread is only going to see a whole lotta of chaff amonst the hay

Especially if the names are about to expire from the auction , simple to say if i am seeking 'auction names' i would go to an 'auction thread'

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member