What's new

Looking for suitable Affiliate

Snooks

Top Contributor
I have been looking for ages for a suitable affiliate link to place on my site.

The site relates to Darts (Sporting goods) and only darts. Finding an affiliate to fit in is very hard. Ive gota couple on there simply to fill a blank space but after 19000 impressions still not one sale (lol) so they obviously arent suitable.

I just dont know what is:( Would appreciate an insight as to what you think is a good affiliate for me:)

Thanks
Snooks.

goldnugget

Top Contributor
I may not be of any assistance but when I think of Darts, I think Pub....The next closest thing would be Home Brew or for the more affluent..'boutique brew' (In the man Cave), But I dont know if there are any homebrew supliers with an affiliate link.

findtim

Top Contributor
i'd be using that space /"realestate" to promote inhouse, the amount of money you are going to make on commission is far below featuring 1 of you items.

especially this time of year !

tim

Snooks

Top Contributor
i'd be using that space /"realestate" to promote inhouse, the amount of money you are going to make on commission is far below featuring 1 of you items.especially this time of year !
I agree....but ive never really thought of anything suitable to go there. Perhaps i need to think and look harder at inhouse promotion.

@Don allmart sports which is Rebel Sports.......they declined my request on the basis of "not being in a close enough relationship to their products"

findtim

Top Contributor
I agree....but ive never really thought of anything suitable to go there. Perhaps i need to think and look harder at inhouse promotion.

create specials, create events like xmas and fathers day then place certain items into that category and offer free shipping for a limited time.

"create solution ( they are looking for a present) , create desire ( you give them a special offer eg: extra darts as value add is more profitable then a discount, create call to action ( free shipping only till 20th/dec )

members discount, 10% of next purchase, refer a friend, these are all well known tactics

tim

jackmedia

There are a few more sporting advertisers coming into the affiliate space at the moment. I think this space will be huge in AU in a couple of years

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member