What's new

Looking for suggestions for a mobile domain which currently SUCKS.

James

Top Contributor
Ok so I have probably spent less then 20 minutes working on this domain/ layout.

I know the design is SHIT, and the content well it is not up to my standard.

Here is the website:

http://www.businessmobilephones.com.au/

I think the domain has potential but needs some TLC.

What do people suggest I do with this website? Any ideas?

Is this domain even worth any thing lol.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
A question, why is the iPod touch considered a phone? The design isn't too bad personally though the question is, does it suit the purpose?

xwdomains

Top Contributor
I would turn it into a mobile phone shop there is quite a few affiliate programs

that offer $84 per customer for every $0 upfront phone

or you could drop ship phones etc

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I think affiliate sales could be a good way to go. You could include some accessories as well, like hands-free, car kits etc.

I don't think the design is as horrible as you suggest, but perhaps if you move to using affiliates it would be useful to have a more 'shop style' layout and less 'blog style'. You could have a separate page for articles, news etc, and perhaps separate pages for handsets and accessories.

I've found affiliate sales to be much more lucrative than advertising, but none of my sites are in telecommunications so I don't have any experience in that area.

Best of luck with your site!

Cheers

Demonoid

snoopy

Top Contributor
What do people suggest I do with this website? Any ideas?

Sell business mobile phones, anything else on the name is a waste of time in my view. Do you know anyone in this industry? maybe you could hook up with a real world store for starters? (in terms of a supplier).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member