What's new

Looking for premium names at reasonable prices

brandpluck

Hi there,

Does anyone have any one word dictionary term .com.au's or premium quality two word names that they are looking to sell at reasonable prices. I am open to bulk purchases for the right names.
Please include prices with names.

Thanks

Scott7

Top Contributor
I was unable to send you a DM so I've messaged you via the contact form on your website.

Horshack

Top Contributor
We all want premium domain names at drop prices. Perhaps considering wholesale prices would give you a better chance of picking up some reasonable names or just grab them off the drops yourself.

brandpluck

A name is worth exactly what the market is willing to pay for it. Drop auctions are perfect ways to gauge that, as we are all on an even playing field. So if an average to decent one word .com.au goes for ~$250 on a drop action, then that is around the price it’s worth. It may very likely fetch more one day, but you don’t buy a house today at a decade later prices.

Horshack

Top Contributor
A name is worth exactly what the market is willing to pay for it. Drop auctions are perfect ways to gauge that, as we are all on an even playing field. So if an average to decent one word .com.au goes for ~$250 on a drop action, then that is around the price it’s worth. It may very likely fetch more one day, but you don’t buy a house today at a decade later prices.
The drop auctions can be a bit of a lottery. Often I'm surprised by what some seemingly average names actually sell for and then there's obviously the premium ones that sell for $100K. We all like to think that every name we hold is premium and worth $100k.:)

brandpluck

The drop auctions can be a bit of a lottery. Often I'm surprised by what some seemingly average names actually sell for and then there's obviously the premium ones that sell for $100K. We all like to think that every name we hold is premium and worth $100k.:)
One can only dream...

Anyone here cracked 6 figures before? If so, I tip my hat to you.

trellian

Top Contributor
Hi there,

Does anyone have any one word dictionary term .com.au's or premium quality two word names that they are looking to sell at reasonable prices. I am open to bulk purchases for the right names.
Please include prices with names.

Thanks
Hi,

feel free to message me, we manage a few of the largest domain portfolios and would have:
- a few names with reasonable prices.
- many names with not so reasonable prices
- and even more with lower than expected prices.

Cheers
David

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members