What's new

Looking for feedback for Turnkeywebsites.co

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
They seem cheap enough ...... any interest yet?
~
I like the site and only really wonder so many church examples ??

xwdomains

Top Contributor
They seem cheap enough ...... any interest yet?
~
I like the site and only really wonder so many church examples ??
thanks spacey haven't really started marketing it yet seen some interest no takers.
example sites have 8 in each sample site category church websites are the same, no real reason just looks better on an ipad that way.

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, i know you say its not finished...........so i don't know where to start? no price that is obvious and the price is sooooooooooo hard to find + no explanation of what $5.95 means eg: one off ? per month? forever? beeeeee very careful here, no valid links, "buy now" is just a paypal link so i hope thats not you PUSH to purchase.
html5sitebuilder.com , hmmm, no confidence here.
to much "real estate" / height in the header, no logo, any logo will do but a logo is a signifier of a BUSINESS
just looks like a "templatemonster" affiliate site to me.
the UX of purchase straight to paypal is not good and would create BOUNCE,
-----------
i think you have a good idea, just execution to conversion has missed its mark.

tim

xwdomains

Top Contributor
hi, i know you say its not finished...........so i don't know where to start? no price that is obvious and the price is sooooooooooo hard to find + no explanation of what $5.95 means eg: one off ? per month? forever? beeeeee very careful here, no valid links, "buy now" is just a paypal link so i hope thats not you PUSH to purchase.
html5sitebuilder.com , hmmm, no confidence here.
to much "real estate" / height in the header, no logo, any logo will do but a logo is a signifier of a BUSINESS
just looks like a "templatemonster" affiliate site to me.
the UX of purchase straight to paypal is not good and would create BOUNCE,
-----------
i think you have a good idea, just execution to conversion has missed its mark.

tim
Thanks for your feedback
The price seems pretty obvious but I guess some people may think it's a$5.95 one off:s
although paypal clearly states its a monthly fee.
no valid links I am unsure what you mean here?
html5.com not on turnkeywebsites.co?

I have started this but I need to build at least 96 sites

http://turnkeywebsites.co/salon/

I opted to use the html5 prebuilt sample sites which does not give away the builder although most experienced Imers will know what the backend builder is anyway, a few hosting providers link to this builder the same way.

like I said it is a work in progress and that buy now will be a signup button and show
the hosting plan similar to many site builders. logo is in the works.

although I am unsure if I will change buy now as it has made a few sales as is. However this is to experienced marketers who just wanted a simple builder for the small businesses they already target, simple tweaks and hand the site over instead of using one of the popular builders and hey they save $2 and can pump out modern category specific sites much quicker.

This website actually used to be a template monster affiliate site the designs look like it was from the early 00s so not sure what template monster affiliate sites you have seen they only have 2 designs as far as I am aware
and look nothing like this site and are built in html..

xwdomains

Top Contributor
many of my contacts use ipads site actually looks much nicer on a ipad just a bit of useless info I forgot to add also aliens use ipads;)

johno69

Top Contributor
Thanks for your feedback
The price seems pretty obvious but I guess some people may think it's a$5.95 one off:s
although paypal clearly states its a monthly fee
I agree with Tim on this one. I want to know the frequency of the fees before I click BUY NOW. It would be valid as monthly or weekly. If I'm not clear on this before I click buy now, I'm just not clicking it.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
I agree with Tim on this one. I want to know the frequency of the fees before I click BUY NOW. It would be valid as monthly or weekly. If I'm not clear on this before I click buy now, I'm just not clicking it.
Thanks Johno will update after weekend

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members